Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Be - A quick message

I, too, send a quick message to keep in touch. Busy last two days and today the roofers started the roof. There are shingles all over the ground on tarps as they left them until tomorrow. Quite a mess but I am sure will be cleaned up before the task is completed - I hold the $$ cheque in my hand after all, so I guess I can control that a bit?
You spoke of a fire Cathy, and besides bringing back all sorts of happy memories it reminded me to tell you that my wonderful fire stove outside on the patio fell over last week. I found it one morning, and by the looks of it being made of iron and sitting on a pedestal, the iron rotted at the bottom and the stove part fell off the pedestal. More disturbing for me is that I have had a little tee pee made of paper and twigs to start a fire in the stove for over three years and always wanting to have a fire but never did. As I removed the heavy iron door, there was my tee pee all in place as if just waiting for a match to be struck and a smile to appear on my face. Not to be I guess. Oh well, can't be helped and now it is time for bed as tomorrow will bring forth lots of work as evidenced by the baskets of produce waiting to be done up. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment