Monday, September 12, 2011

Double boiler ?

I looked down the basement this afternoon for a double boiler that I know I have but couldn't find it. It is a glass one that I got decades ago and thought I could try some porridge for myself just like you have been mentioning Patty. So tomorrow while in North Bay at the cheapy stores, I will see if I can get one but somehow doubt that they will be readily available, and really don't think that I want to buy a new one at this time. Really busy at Mothers today not only in making lunch, but also in the garden digging all the carrots up, and then weeding, and then helping Harry transplant the rhubarb patch. We got home a little later than usual so consequently got little done around here. Just as well maybe because we can now hold off doing down all those apples until Wednesday which will be a big job ( remember Wed is my 'free' day that I look forward to during the week haha ) Anyway, short and sweet tonight in message writing but always good to keep in contact. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment