Thursday, September 8, 2011

Be - Another job done

Good to get the roof completed – piece of mind after a few years of contemplation. Took two full days for roofers and most of work apparently is hauling off the old shingles – many trips made with a full trailer taken to the dump. I went to Mothers solo again today – Harry has another bout of gout and had to take to bed. Always a pleasure for me to be there so I make the best of it otherwise difficult to manage. Then I had to cut our grass, take a load to the garbage dump and water the garden and planters. I will be glad to get to bed tonight – hope to read more of the P D James novel that I have on the go right now which is almost finished and has been a real challenge to read except for the plot which is proving to be good – I really don't know "who dun it". Tomorrow should be OK as it is what I call a "free" day but that is not the right word as it is never free. Hard to believe we are into September already. I am thinking about getting another permanent done as it is certainly past due by the looks of my poor hair. I have a luncheon date booked for October 12 with my friend Sue. We go twice a year in Spring and Fall and always nice to have something to look forward to. But then I am forgetting about my annual physical booked for October 28 – who can deny great anticipation for that yearly event haha. Well must take dog for a walk and then think about retiring. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment