Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trust

Darn good thing you trust her, but she sounds a little scatter-brained, to not make sure she had the product she needed, knowing why you were coming.  I had my hair cut last week, but there is no way I can get it looking like she did.  When I look at the strange lengths she has left in odd places, I begin to think that I got a very poor haircut.

The Juncos are back.  Every spring and every fall they pass through, spending 3-4 days at our feeder.  Unfortunately, we took it down awhile ago, as it only seemed to be attracting Grackles.  But Juncos are ground feeders, so David went out and spread some seeds on the ground for them.

Went out to see if I could get some travel size cosmetics today, as I've been told that I can only take one bag with me. Was having trouble with the cell phone, so stopped at the phone store.  It's a "take a number and wait" situation so I took #015, and they were serving #99.  good!  I should have enough time to get into Zellers and use the washroom.  Even took time to look around ladies' clothing--about 1/2 hour and went back to find they were now at #00.  O-o-o-k-a-a-y?  So I walked to the other end of the mall and bought a cheap book to read while I waited.  Got back after about 15 minutes and they were at #112.  Managed to read about 2 pages before my number was called.   Turns out I was trying to turn it on the wrong way.  Once he tried the right way--problem gone.  I was really worried that we might be forced to sign another contract, or buy another phone.

And that's the extent of my excitement today.

No comments:

Post a Comment