Monday, September 19, 2011

Daddy's Ribs

That's what I made on Saturday night. Two large racks of ribs and a big pot of rice and nothing left. It was really good. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I made the meat roll after the 2 of you were talking about it. Nothing like getting good dinner ideas from the family. Any other suggestions? I bought 4 large blade steaks on sale today. Stew is in my future, as well as beef cooked in the crock pot.I froze a bunch of roma tomatoes today. Still lots more to ripen. I am hoping to take some tomatoes to the Legion to give away. I know that Ernie wants some. I cooked a cake to night for yet another funeral. They seem to be passing away faster now. I guess that comes with age. My last day of working alone. Patty is back tomorrow. I left her all the work I didn't get to today, but I at least got it ready for her to register. That is a time consuming job. I now have 8 plans to register. I hope I can get going on them this week. I don't like it when they back up on me like that. Had my first ACT meeting of the season yesterday. It went surprisingly well for everyone. We were done in just over 2 hours. I feel bad for the ones that drive for 3 hours for a 2 hour meeting. It could be worse I guess. At least Neepawa is sort of in the middle for everyone. Jim is settling in for the week of season premiers. He works everyday so he is setting up his timetable for recording just in case he doesn't get home in time. Season Premiers.... the first sign of winter. Hopefully it will be a short and unseasonably warm one.

No comments:

Post a Comment