Friday, September 16, 2011

Be - Hello from afar....

Still here but have been unable to sit and write. Today we take Mother to Dentists this afternoon because of ongoing c/o and she may have to have extractions. Consequently I am taking my own car and Harry will take the van as well to transport her with wheelchair etc. and I have packed my sleep over bag because if worse comes to worse ( and it always does) I am always the one who has to stay. So I go prepared in both material things as well as attitude.  And with ideas for puree food to feed her.
Frost last two nights with more expected over weekend – picked most of veg which is now sitting on tables in front room. Harry has gone to pick more chokecherries and if we didn't have to go to Mothers we would have gone to cranberry marsh to pick more of them. This morning is the only time I have for housework so have been hard at it. But I did make an appt for hair for next wed so that I have to look forward to haha.  So have a nice weekend and I'll hope to communicate again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment