Thursday, September 15, 2011

Too Soon Fall!

The whole neighbourhood appears to be getting ready for winter.  It's cold enough to turn the heat on, but David and I are stubborn, so we're both wearing jackets in the house today. David spent some time clearing the eavestrough today.  We knew it needed doing, but had been putting it off, mainly because we both know what a filthy job it is.  Well, the back of the house was quite bad, but he got through the other three sides in jig time.  Put away the plastic picnic table, but left out the wooden one Dad made and two chairs.  Lion, of course, prefers to remain out in the sun until Thanksgiving.

One thing I've found I miss, is making and freezing apple pies, with apples from our tree (the one we got rid of a couple of years ago).  So I think, as soon as I get back from out West, we'll be buying some apples.

Went for allergy testing today, and after he heard my story the Dr. decided not to proceed.  He felt that the extreme reaction I had was basically in response to Niacin, and unlikely to ever happen again.  The steps we've already taken are probably as much as they could recommend.  So I have no idea where to go from here.  How do I respond when asked if I have allergies?  Answer yes and then say that I have no idea what they might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment