Sunday, September 18, 2011

&^^%$## BLOG

I have been trying to get onto this blog since Friday. Finally, tonight, it let me on, after asking for my cel phone number. I found a spot that said "skip this step" and hit it.... voila!!! I have nothing important to say, but I was really upset that I couldn't say it!!! We finally got rid of the dog we were babysitting.... Cory came over last night and got her. She howled Thursday night... I have no idea why. Fall meetings are in place... we had an ACT meeting today.. I have divided loyalties.... I am president of VCC, and the ACT meeting was at VCC, but the meeting room was locked!! ACT is asking for a refund on the room rental. Even as Pres of VCC, I think they deserve it. The room we found open was too small for us, but we made it work.. Rrain is very upset, because the room was not to be locked. One more day and Patty is back at work. I think I will fall at her feet and thank her..... I have 7 plans to register (just in the last week) Elizabeth (the boss) was really good about doing searches for me while Patty was gone but I was still behind because of having to do everything else. (bitch bitch bitch) Jim has been busy hauling potatoes.. He had to work this morning, but only until 12. I was at my meeting by then. He made supper for us tonight. I was nice to have the night off. I have no idea what I will make tomorrow.... sandwiches??? I can hardly wait til payday!! Too may unexpected expenses. I was expecting a free month from Hydro ( we are on the budget) but, for some reason, I had to pay over $200... not in my plans!! Both vehicles ran out of gas... I have no idea what Jim put in the van today.... I will ask tomorrow. I have tomatoes to freeze tomorrow. I am done canning... I am just going to freeze some Romas. The rest we will take to the Legion for free pickup... I have enough canned and in the freezer. The carrots, beets and onions are still in the garden, but they can wait for a while. I think I am going to drown my sorrows about being broke by buying myself something... I really want some kind of ebook ready or a tablet or something to amuse myself.... I am really grateful that Keri is home to advise me on what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment