Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Too much fun....

You two are having far too much fun in your lives, but it makes for great reading on my part so glad of it – after all, mundane lives need some excitement haha.  I have a hair appt at 1 pm today which I booked last week, but apparently was not congruent with Harry's plans so he headed out early this morning to pick cranberries on his own. I have lots of work to keep me occupied here until my time to leave so hopefully will be a productive morning for me. I spent the late afternoon yesterday in the yard starting to take down tomato plants and stack the rings away. All the pots will have to be emptied and then also stacked but that will take time and probably most of the fall to complete. Lots of veg left in the house to do something with, and yet still more being purchased at the market and store. Approximately 30 packages of squash are in the freezer made in one day from all the squash purchased at the market over weekend. It is supposed to rain here this week as well, so that often puts a damper on outside work. But there is always the trips to Mothers to keep things lively! We went to North Bay yesterday to shop, and had a coffee with Mike at Tim Hortons – his treat. Nice to spend a little time with him, and get caught up a bit.  Well, time to get to work. By the end of the day I shall be "pretty, oh so pretty" with nice short curly hair. 'Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment