Friday, July 21, 2017

6 words

I hadn't even thought about the quilts she 's making, I just found the concept challenging.  What would you say to a child or grandchild that would, or could serve as a message on your tombstone?  How can we reduce our wisdom down to six words?  It doesn't even have to be that  much a wisdom, as a guideline for life--along the lines of " Don't eat yellow snow", although that one doesn't have six words.

After pondering my "The Old Summer Kitchen for about 36 hours, I now realize that I need to make a change, one that will probably take the rest of the day.  Not to worry, I'll be able to get the rest of the housework done, as well.  And we got an e-mail this morning telling us that there are 7 books waiting for us at the library.  Whoops!  At the end of June we got caught ordering too many and they had put 14 of them in a basket on the bottom shelf of the "reserved" books section, for us to pick up. Good for a smile and a giggle.  David is still wading through those.

No comments:

Post a Comment