Saturday, July 22, 2017

Way ahead...

You two are way ahead of me on this challenge. I'm still in the pondering stage - assessing the key words, and definitions and establishing the basis for decision making related to my six words.
Suppose just like everything else in my life, I'm making too much out of it?  Maybe my six words should reflect this sometimes obstructive characteristic of mine? 
Regardless, I, too, have formulated some semblance of initial ideas, and will work at it for awhile before sharing. Pati, you have stirred my thoughts and creativity in trying to step up to this challenge - it is fun...thanks.

Cathy, your plans for today (it is early Saturday here as I write) sound wonderful - so much to do. Looking forward to your summary to us when all is said and done.  Sorry, too, that it must include your need to attend the Celebration of Life for your deceased neighbour.

Yesterday I took a worn out filing cabinet from the sun room used to hold plants in the winter time and refurbished it best I could. It was a bit rusty and worn but I bought some rustcoat paint, sanded it down and painted it up. The two drawer mechanisms are in perfect working condition just the outside was looking awful. I plan to use it in "my studio" (haha) for papers and patterns hanging about. Removing it from the sun room is the first tangible step in my grand plan to organize that room and make it liveable. Wish me luck.  Much to do, so little time - there, I just wrote a little memoir that seems to describe my life - but that will not be my final submission. 

Have a great weekend - take care

No comments:

Post a Comment