Thursday, July 13, 2017

I need smaller fingers!

This posting on my phone really strains my fingers and my eyes! My holidays are nearly over but I am starting to relax finally. I stopped at work today to meet Elizabeth's new puppy. A real cutie. 9 week old cavalier King Charles spaniel. There had been a lot of strife with management while I have been gone. The main operations manager is dropping in tomorrow with the facilities supervisor from Toronto. Even Elizabeth dropped hints about me dropping while he was here. I need to drop off my computer for Patty's husband to take a look at so maybe I will time it for when John is there.  We went to clear lake on Tuesday. It was cool and rainy but a much better day for walking around than the 30 degree days.  We did the grand tour and left clear lake and wound through some back roads and found sandy lake and toured it. Then we went to Erickson and toured it. Then to minnedosa where we stopped for lunch (late lunch). Then home again. We have been to the dump and to the scrap metal recycling twice.  Be still my heart!!!  Sunday is the legion golf tournament then back to the reality of work. On the bright side I have the last week of august off.

No comments:

Post a Comment