Saturday, July 15, 2017

Checking my map

My map of Man and Wpg are always handy so I can follow along with both of your comments about drives or places. So I followed your route Cathy to Clear lake and then along your leisurely country drive. Now...is Sandy Lake the Sandy Lake where Mom took us when we were young? I remember sitting at a soda bar on a big chair with ?? ....Pati, you are our historian of reknown - is this so?
Saturday is here so I am planning my day starting with the wash and linen change.  I still have not done the currants so that is looming over me yet.  I went to visit Daisy again yesterday - her granddaughter phoned me in the morning to see if I could come. As you recall from my blog, the first visit was less than anticipated.
Harry is off on the roads - up to Auction in Powassan to pick up his winning bids, and then to Market there and then to whatever garage sales come along the way. I am happy to stay at home and putter although Saturdays are usually my day to try to do housework haha!
Pati you will be in Selkirk this coming week as noted in your comments - and the hand work you are taking is beautiful (ie the mandelas) Do you go everyday? or have you a limited schedule? 
My secret dream of hitching a ride to Winnipeg with the neighbours has fizzled in my mind - they are not going now.  Good job I didn't pack a bag haha!
Well time for another coffee to kick start my day..... have a fine weekend folks - Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment