Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I'll be quiet for a while

I think my computer has really died it's final death. I will consult Rrain but the screen is white. Meanwhile I have my phone but I find it difficult to work on. I too celebrated Canada day by not only going to the dump but to the scrap metal recycling. It won't take electronics but we got rid of an old fridge. Some old hunks of scrap metal. Destroyed tire rim and all sorts of other stuff. Today is supposed to be hot but already there is thunder rumbling around us.  Today's project is vacuuming and washing floors. I have to renew my license by midnight tonight so I guess a trip to town is also happening. I keep wanting to stay in bed until 8:00am ( the time I start work) but no luck so far. It isn't even 8 yet!  I will probably succeed just before I have to return to work. Oh well. I get far more done in the morning than later in the day. In the summer we will often work outside for a few hours and Jim will ask if I am ready for a beer yet. I say yes and when I go to get one it isn't even 9:00am yet!  If any rain comes from all this noise it will be too wet to work until later and by then too hot. Awww geeee. What a shame 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment