Saturday, July 29, 2017

And yet another day

i got my computer back. He got it to work  but since the fan is gone he said "don't". Rrain has been checking out refurbished computers for me. All I really want from my old one is my pictures and maybe my recipes. I will pick up a 16 gig flash drive on Monday and try to save them. It was my friend patty's husband that looked at my computer for me and got it working for a while but all he told me was "you need a new computer". I did give them some steaks in payment even though he wanted nothing.   Patty was really appreciative since she loves steak.  Today I intended to get up early before it got to hot but slept in til almost 7. The dogs must. Have heard me saying I wanted to get up cause they started barking about 6:45. I got up and picked beans and beans. I froze the beans but there were just enough beans to eat. Then tonight I slept for a couple of hours. Jim says I talked to him while he cooked some sausages but I have no memory of it. Neither of us were hungry because of the heat so we had some crackers and chees and sausages. It has been so hot and dry for the last couple of weeks that most of the crops have started to burn off. Today we had lots of thunder but less than 2/10ths of an inch of rain. The crops looked so good this spring it must be so depressing for the farmers   Now it is 8 pm and I think I need to go back to sleep. That is so sad to go to bed at 8pm. Jim has gone to the tv for his fix on the "trump comedy hour" as he calls it and I will crash

No comments:

Post a Comment