Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Strange day-so far

Yes, congratulations to Cathy and Jim. Happy Anniversary.

Today I was to have been working in the gallery in Selkirk, but when I got there, found out that there had been a change in plans.  The issues that made the day so very strange last week have not subsided, and there was a special meeting planned for today between certain Board members and the two ladies involved in the conflict.  With all these other people present, there was no need for an extra volunteer, and for the sake of privacy, I was asked to leave.

So I got home with a whole day of free time. So did we go to the beach?  No, I went to the basement and did an inventory of stock for the two craft sales coming up, making sure everything was priced.  We had planned, and budgeted for, supper out, and will probably go for it, but for now, I'm back in the studio trying to figure out what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment