Friday, July 21, 2017

The Six word memoir

Downloaded the site and had a good read. This challenge may be a bit more than I first imagined as one must get it just right. I shall be thinking about it for awhile and then bounce a few ideas off you two. I love the idea of designing the memoir on the fabric blocks - what size are you thinking about Pati, or have you actually thought that far?  Sounds like a fun project for us to explore - I'm in.....
Lots of yard work yesterday and most done before 11 am - weeding, cutting grass etc. The weeding part does affect my back and couldn't sleep well - no nice comfortable position - so up early again this morning. 
Pati, I loved your comment about "no singing lobsters" in your yard,  so must tell you that we no longer own a singing lobster.  Harry got talking with the neighbour after they posted the video of the lobster on their Facebook site so all their friends and family (overseas) could see it. She loved it so much that Harry gave it away (my good luck I guess haha!) But there are still many other artifacts that I must still hold onto eg in my shed cleaning, I threw away an old fashioned bed pan that had been hanging around (don't ask) I came home from the store yesterday, to see it hanging up on a plant stand in our back yard - there it will stay as Harry says it is an antique that we must keep. So does an old bedpan take the place of a singing lobster adequately ?????
So on with my day - big community sale this morning starting at 8 am -a yearly favourite here in Sundridge so I expect Harry shall be off early so as not to miss anything really exciting.   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment