Monday, July 17, 2017

A day of mixed emotions for me....

Today was the day I have been dreading for awhile but since it was inevitable, I proceeded with what was necessary. This afternoon at 4 pm I took my dear Scooby-Doo to the Vet and she was euthanized.  Lately she has had a tough time of it, and sometimes when she looked at me I could almost read her saying "please, Mom, help me"  I feel in my heart that the timing was perfect - not too soon, and not too late.  I enjoyed the last two months with her.
We dug a grave beside that of Kitten who died two years ago. Harry painted a lovely grave stone today, and when I came home with her, we buried her and placed the stone on top and some flowers from the garden.  It will be hard for me for awhile without her, but this is the life when you have pets and care so much for them.
That's all for me for today....take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment