Sunday, July 9, 2017

Nostalgia...

Pati, I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your landscape in progress. Since I know what the end picture is to be ( the old kitchen) I am most anxious to follow your work and see how it will come about. When I saw the picture of your "rant" on the other blog, I wondered how it would start to materialize. But there you have it...amazing how the extra painting brings it out. 
And now about nostalgia and Rainbow Stage. Of course, I have many fond memories of my time there.  I logged onto the web site and there was a little vignette about the last sixty years. I was there before the roof was constructed and other improvements made but it still brings back the same strong emotions I have always felt. I don't actually remember clearly about the Sunday School Church picnics but have an inkling in my mind of maybe having gone. I have the movie Mamma Mia and watch it often - it makes me feel good as it is just a really fun movie and has all the big star names to make it so.  I think the live musical at Rainbow Stage will be wonderful.  Enjoy and of course let us know how it was.....
I have just made out my To Do list for today - ran out of paper haha! I worked hard all day yesterday in the yard, so today I must dedicate some time to inside housework (ugh) The wash piles up as I only do it on the weekends and yesterday with the power outage early I didn't start it and then never got back to doing any. So today I must. So I guess it is ...on with the show Beth as no one else is going to do it ....haha!  Take care

1 comment: