Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy Birthday Canada greetings

Not really a stellar sort of celebration for me, but nevertheless happy day to you folks. It is also raining as predicted - another thunderstorm last night and so I was helping the dog to get through her anxiety attack. Doesn't bode well for celebrations down at the waterfront today. And, we now have six budgie eggs in the nesting cage.
Harry is off to garage sales, and I am about to walk to the Lottery store and then slip over to the Hardware - I am hoping I might be able to get some of those rods you spoke of Pati.  There is also an old variety store in South River that I will go into when I can, and see what they might have. It is a bit of a dingy store but you never know haha! Got a wash going already, and plans for housework when I get back from the store, so it's off and running for another day. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment