Saturday, August 26, 2017

All packed...

Ready for our visit with Mike and Erin tomorrow. Just have to get up and make sandwiches, and off we go. Once again the car is full of things to take, and then we are bringing back the tomato pots from his place that we took in the spring. Bailey will be coming with us and since he is fine riding in the car, I am not concerned about the trip. Hope the day goes well, and we have fun.
Pati, I loved to see your new ort - I have one the same as your cardboard one and you are right, when I used to go to lessons (long ago), I used it, as did others use similar ones. But that new one from Rose Anne is a real beauty!
The days are nice lately with sun, but the nights have been really cold. Gives me the shivers thinking about the pending Fall and Winter. I will soon be able to bring in the plants as I am making nice progress in the sun room, I know that if I could concentrate just in there, that I would get it done in record time. But little by little she goes.....
I finished Aurthor Pepper last night and now have no book to read in bed. I liked both of these books but will look for something different next week - I may just browse in the Library (if I can) and choose something that looks interesting.  Ruth from across the street tells me she is reading a book called The Secret Wife and is loving it.  Well, nighty, night ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment