Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Vacation?

I do this every time. Have a list of things to get done and then get distracted by a book😇I have got a lot done. I dug all the potatoes. Pulled up the peas and beans. We got no cucumber or peppers this year but I left the plants just in case. A few tomatoes but they are very small. I cleaned out my three kitchen drawers. We have one drawer with nothing but knives in it.  A bit of "overkill". I cleaned my "pantry". I moved things around so that most of the cans are at eye level now instead of hidden. Who knew I had 23 cans of tomato soup😜  I dug out all my irises. They were so congested it was like trying to lift lawn turf. Meanwhile I have been ready for bed by 8:30 every night. Tomorrow we are planning to go to Brandon just for something to do. Then I have a act teleconference tomorrow night. I have to go in to work on Thursday afternoon for a bit of training. I could skip it but I think it is something I am going to want to understand as we move foreword. Only Tuesday but it feels like my week is over. I have been using muscles I don't have so I am kinda stiff and sore. Next Saturday (9th) I have a training in Winnipeg. Since I have to travel I get a hotel on Friday night. Keri is going to come with me just because. She has friends there and likes to wander around. The animals (other than Jim & I) are fed and the kitchen straighted. Time to mess it up with breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment