Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Threads, and things.....

Congratulations once again Pati on your very successful regime. A change in habits and a new way of looking at nutrition is making a wonderful difference in your life.  This i say as i am about to make another Spinach scramble - I had some spinach left over from the bundle I purchased so will use it up this morning. So far i have been having great fun devising new and creative breakfasts with your ideas and from the 20/20 book. And it doesn't take any time really to do something different - just some organizing in my mind as to what i will do and then following through.
As for the thread, with all the pictures you have sent and with my limited ability to see it all to best advantage, I am not surprised. The finished masterpiece will be worth all that you have put into it. Can hardly wait to see....
Lots of apple sauce done yesterday with the apples Harry picked at the orchard in Huntsville. I plan to use most of it in Smoothies but may try an apple crisp as some of the jars still have larger slices of apple mixed in with the smoother sauce. 
I spoke with dear old Daisy yesterday again...she and her granddaughter are staying up at her home here in Sundridge for a bit - trying to get the roof done but with all this rain the contractor is set back a bit. But Daisy would rather be in her own home here than at the old home in Toronto. Her son and family actually live in Daisy's old place when she lived and worked in Toronto so it should feel a bit familiar to her but, it's not her's!  They would like me to go over for tea and visit but right now, I have to do much here - I should try to make the effort for Daisy though...
So, off to make my breakfast.  Have a happy day Cathy and Pati.
ps I started the book Arthor Pepper last night and anxious to keep reading.  I am picking up Phaedra's way of writing as can discern the same pattern in this book that i noticed in Benedict Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment