Saturday, August 19, 2017

Morning

It is supposed to be another hot, dry day but right now it is still cool and calm. I have my tea and a book and am just sitting. Far away I can hear farm machinery but they are finished near here so all I hear clearly is the birds. And the hummingbirds chasing each other away from the feeders. Jim is still in bed but I have both dogs and both cats to keep me company  a nice start to the weekend. I usually miss theses mornings cause I am at work by now. A short interlude as another thing I have discovered about this time of day...the dogs want breakfast Now!  I'm hoping to get some work done in the garden before it gets too hot. And if course there is the usual weekend laundry, vacuuming, floor cleaning.....all of which I have been very lax about lately.  The filter the neighbour installed on our water line seems to have really helped our problem.  I am glad he thought of it since it was way cheaper than a new well.  I hear Jim coming downstairs.... and the tv is turned on to CNN. I guess my solitude is over and my day begins. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment