Saturday, August 12, 2017

Summertime

It goes so fast. The three fields by our house have been harvested. Okay, two are down and they are working on the ties right now. Today was Bart Prior's memorial service. It was at Sharon's house. Rrain asked if I wanted to go but I decided it might be awkward. I guess it was a bit of a party as Rrain sent me a picture of Chloe in the swimming pool. Maybe I should have gone just to see her. Tomorrow Jim and Rodney are pulling up our standpoint. I am pretty sure we need a new one but we can get it in town for only 95.00.  Then it is beer can chicken for supper. I can taste it already.  I slept in until after 8 this morning. I felt guilty but it was wonderful. I know how tired I have been lately so I must have needed it  we had a fire and I think I might have another small one tonight.  I am part way through "twice a spy". From the Thompson library.  I will sit outside reading as long as I can. Work as soon as I get up and then I feel like I have earned my reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment