Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Short note for today

Glad you liked the light show.  I got the link off that blog, Art in Stitches, that I've spoken of before.  She and her husband are just back from a busy two week trip to Europe.

Today was my day at the gallery out in Selkirk.  A very social day, with two other interesting ladies, and several visitors.  Too tired to think of much other than supper and bed, but with, maybe, a little time to veg out in between.

David had a good laugh at how many different spools of thread I've used in my current piece, Future Perspective, so I decided to send a picture, just to see if you two think it's too many.



P.S.As of weigh-in this morning, I have reached another decade-type goal.  It has taken me more than 6 months, but I did it!  Less than 20 pounds to my final goal, and last week my doctor agreed with the goal, as being reasonable for my age.  Not enough to celebrate with new clothes though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment