Monday, August 21, 2017

So.. I guess that's all folks...

Not much action here in Sundridge as far as eclipses go... I figured that we were not in the right path. It might have got a bit dark such as when a storm starts to roll in but there was really no discernible difference. Perhaps 2024 will be different? That will be the next similar event to look forward to. I better start to make my cardboard shoe box viewer now just to be ready haha!  
I have been concentrating on cutting white paper 17" X 11" into two sheets for 11" X 8 1/2 " photocopy paper. We acquired a huge box of this long ago and so as not to waste it, I decided to use it for the machine. I think I mentioned this before - and here I am still at cutting it. But the only way to get rid of the huge box that is in the way, is to get rid of the paper. 
It is now very humid - I guess this is what you folks had a few days ago?  So I shall have to run on the overhead fan for sleeping.
The Library phoned this afternoon - the other book of Phaedra Patrick is now available so I shall pick it up tomorrow and at same time return the Benedict Stone book - it came from Quinte (Eastern Ontario) We are going to Huntsville tomorrow ( Tuesday, right?) and so on way home I'll slip in. That means I'll have some reading for the next few nights.  I just went to bed last night without reading anything. 
So I'll close for now... nothing exciting to report. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment