Saturday, August 5, 2017

Reading

I have found a new series that interests me.  It's one of those special interest series, but not really.  Most of them are crap, meant for bathroom reading or for putting you to sleep.  But this one has a very well developed lead character, with some depth to her.  She's pet sitter in Florida, and most of the book titles somehow relate to "the Cat Sitter", but I also found one, whose title relates to dogs.  The author's name is Blaize Clement, and the one I'm reading, right now, is "The Cat Sitter Among the Pigeons".  This is the second one I've read, and I've ordered a couple more.

Working on a baby quilt to take to my sales today, but I have anew project planned in my mind.  Looking forward to starting it.  It is partially inspired by the work of Hundertwasser, whom I think I mentioned before.  Google him if you want a bit of a giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment