Wednesday, August 23, 2017

What a great day...

Well Pati, I guess you take the prize for today - although we haven't heard from Cathy yet, so she may have vested us both??
I so enjoyed reading about your day and I can feel your happiness and yes, excitement. We all need a day like this - better yet, we three all need a day like this together!
I am happy with making some headway in the sun room - slow but sure. My incentive is to imagine a small table and three chairs sitting by the window where the sun sparkles through both from the East in the morning and from the West in the evening. So I shall plod forward.
Mike called today and he and Erin would like us to visit this weekend if it isn't too short notice. (Not too short for me - I'd go anytime haha!) So we will go on Sunday. (Saturday is Harry's day to run the roads)  I have something to look forward to again. Yeah.....  Time to get ready for bed and read for a bit. Always a nice time of day for me. Take care
ps My cat Tigger and the new dog Bailey are getting along much better now for which I am grateful. Tigger will still come to lay with me when he feels like it so I know he doesn't have a lip on with me at least.  

No comments:

Post a Comment