Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mamma Mia at Rainbow?

It is my idea that the stage presentation of Mamma Mia at Rainbow Stage has started. Pati, when were you going. If already gone, how did you enjoy the show? If not yet gone, when? I looked at the Rainbow site some time ago and I believe the shows were to start Aug 7 or there about? 
Another whopper thunderstorm last evening - it felt as if the roof were being shaken about. But surprisingly not much rain to go with it. A sudden heavy downburst and then it subsided.
Today I am planning to bring out the bread making machine and try a loaf of homemade bread. It has been a long, long time since we made it this way so here's hoping it works.
I was able to buy some Tassimo pods yesterday at the sale price - they are all decaffinated as this was the only ones left but that might not be a bad thing after all. I can always make a powerful cup of coffee from some other pods I am hiding "just in case" .
So here's to the Wednesday mid week crunch and to an expectant fun Saturday to come. The festival will be set up here in Sundridge and I look forward to going.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment