Sunday, May 13, 2018

ACTFest

I’m lying in my hotel room with Rrain snoring in the next bed. Today is the last day of plays and then we head home. Neither one of us won a darn thing at the dance last night and they had some really nice draws. I spent $20 on tickets for nothing. Didn’t even win a door prize. Ate a lot of good food and danced a lot though. The plays have been quite good so far and we got some good ideas for plays we can do. One group has disbanded and they brought all their scripts for people to go through. All they asked for was a donation. So now we have about 20 scripts to read. We got quite a few short ones that we can do when someone asks for a 30 or 40 minute play for some event they are hosting. They are starting the first play at ten today instead of 9 so people recovering from last night might make it. I have always made a point of being at the first play on Sunday.  They are performing so we should be there.  Guess I better start loading our stuff and get breakfast.  Way more food than I usually eat but really good

No comments:

Post a Comment