Saturday, May 26, 2018

Modern science

You’d think with all the satellites and modern weather trackers the forecast would be right at least once. With all the severe weather watches and thunderstorm watches and tornado warnings we would have got something!  2/10ths is all the rain and lots of thunder. It barely wet the surface. Maybe next week. Meanwhile I hope their forecast is right cause it is fair weekend in town. We will go to the fair grounds and the kids petting barn and, of course, the chip truck. The parade is at 11:00 and Rrain is in it. The chambers Volunteers of the Year will be in a car. Kris and Chloe are coming tomorrow. There will still be rides up at the fair ground but Kris wasn’t sure if Chloe would be interested I have two playgrounds scoped out since I know she loves playgrounds. They are picking up a sandbox while they are here. We weren’t able to get a couple of jobs done. I wanted to help take apart the deck but I couldn’t get enough pressure on the drill to take out the screws. Maybe once my wrist feels better I can help. The garden shed is slow going. The squirrels destroyed it last winter chewing holes and pulling out all the insulation for nests and pooping everywhere. I have everything out but we wanted to pull down the walls and take out all the insulation. The nails are all rusted in and hard to pull. Only one person can really work at a time and in this heat the masks and gloves are hot.  We have all summer. Still no lottery win🙁 but I keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment