Saturday, May 19, 2018

Rain

We had a sprinkle on Wednesday night and it has felt cool and damp for a few days but no measurable moisture. The patio stones were already dry when I left for work Thursday morning. This could be a disastrous year for our area if we don’t get rain soon. I am sure glad last week is over. I would be a raving lunatic if I had to work by myself much longer. I know Elizabeth was there but she does no processing work. I emailed my manager and told him that having only one person for everything leads to poor quality work and mistakes. Sure enough I couldn’t cash out on Friday because I didn’t balance. I know what the error is but not how to fix it and being the Friday of a long weekend everyone had left. I guess patty gets it to fix on Tuesday. Meanwhile I intend to do nothing for at least one day before I get into house cleaning and maybe gardening if I think there is hope

No comments:

Post a Comment