Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I can't believe..

that your rhubarb is that high already, and maybe ready to pick?  Ours is barely big enough for a baby bunny to hide in and even smaller on the other side of the yard.  Everything grew over night, once David had watered.  Yes, it's very dry here, and a very dry spring is predicted.  So far, it appears that we're down to one Lady Slipper plant.  I know they don't live forever, and by our calculations they are 41 years in our various gardens, so maybe we're lucky to have the one.

I wore the corset from early afternoon Monday, and from very early morning, all day on Tuesday. When the woman first put it on me it was "Oh my! That feels good!"  But by last night I was just as glad to get it off.  We had started out about 6:45 am to get 
David in for a Carotid Ultrasound, a few minutes at home , and then off to have the summer tires put on the car, getting home about 3:30.  We have no tv until Shaw comes out this afternoon, and I haven't been in the studio since a few minutes Monday afternoon.

David has expressed that he found it difficult to load the summer tires into the car, and then unload the winter tires when we got home.  Now, somehow, the two of us have to move chairs downstairs for my company this evening. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment