Friday, May 4, 2018

TGIF anyone?

This week seems to have gone by quickly. Many of the plants are now sitting outside and today I must plan how I am going to cover them all as the temps are dipping down over the weekend, if not even tonight. This is probably the worst part of my "job".  So here we go ........
Yesterday I visited with Daisy in the afternoon. Her granddaughter (Michelle) and her came up from Toronto on Monday. Michelle had to go to North Bay to buy a new bed so I said I would go over and visit with Daisy for a bit. She was having a bad day according to Michelle and she was a bit worried about her. I think we all have bad days and Daisy was no different. So we had a cup of tea and she vented. We discussed her not driving (always mad about this ) and her attempt at making bread the day before and it not turning out (I cut us a piece each and we had jam on it and I discussed with her that it was just fine, which it was) So I let her go on and we had some laughs - she got her old wig out and put it on and we had fun with that. I keep thinking: there but for the grace of God, go I.
Also yesterday in the mail my long ago ordered fabric glue pens arrived. I did not have a chance to try them yet and may not for awhile but I look forward to when I will be experimenting with the new Apliquick tools. Pati, you may an expert already after using your tools for a bit? 
Well folks have a good weekend all of you. How are your garden plans Cathy?  Wish we were closer- I'm game for a sit down and a glass of wine with you both! Its been a long time......

No comments:

Post a Comment