Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Diversity?

Pati, were you not looking for some social diversity in your life? And on reflection of your evening out, would this outing have not indeed, met the criteria ? I so enjoyed your summary of events and wonder now, if your own personal meditation practices have been enhanced? Thanks for the little chuckle you brought to my life. The going home and having a glass of wine seemed to be the highlight. 
More work in yard, and I just spoke with neighbours (Ruth and Gerd) across the street while out with the dog and she always wants me to come over for a coffee and visit and I always resist, but my resolve is weakening day by day. I should really make an effort.
Well, time to put the little birds to bed. I am enjoying the book from the Canada Reads list called American War - one that Mike gave me. I have put aside the third Outlander novel for now.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment