Monday, May 14, 2018

Memories of "lanyards"

That was a nice Mothers Day message that you sent a link to, Pati.
It really is all about the many "lanyards" in our life that keeps me going.  And as an aside, I am sure I could find a few of those tangible reminders still here in the house somewhere haha!
Nice to read about your weekend Cathy and Pati. You were both having a good time inspite of the driving involved, I guess.  Of course I got my map out and searched for your destinations and tried to decide which way you would drive and how long it would take you, whether it were Virden or Carmen. We, too, traveled to Markstay to visit with Mike, and had another fine day yesterday.
I covered last night again but it did not freeze but the next few nights will be higher night temps and therefore a bit of a reprieve for me in not having to cover.  I'll go out shortly to uncover and fold the sheets up until the next need.
I take the car to the garage on Wed to have the tires changed. I had called last week and had to make an appointment that took this long - they must be busy. At least I do not have to carry the old tires home and store them - I pay $20.00 for them to store them there. It is a convenience for me.
So here's to best wishes to you both as we start another week - hard to think it is middle of May already. I looked so forward to Spring and now it seems to be flying by.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment