Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Lots going on...

With nice weather comes a push to get plants out and transplant etc. Thursday night it is going to minus 1 so I will have to cover again. The degree of difficulty to cover substantially increases as the number of plants outside increases. Should be a very interesting few days.
To Fabricland yesterday. I choose to purchase some medium weight fusible interfacing and when at counter received my gift certificate that I won, only to be told it all had to be spent at once and the expiry is July. So I paid cash for my purchases and will now have to  write a list of potential purchases to make up $50.00 worth and return to that store. Now in that store it shouldn't take much to reach my goal, but I really would want to purchase items of use for me. But in the meantime, I now have some fusible interfacing so I will try to get a few moments to try this with my new Apliquick tools. I plan to cut out hearts in fabric, and try that as you did Pati, but I shall not be as prolific in production as you haha!
I think your device Pati will help you with your back. Have you tried it yet and what is the result. Are you able to get out and about with some ease?
Cathy I am happy to hear about your housework and yard work. I cannot seem to get anything in the house done at all, so there comes a time when you stop worrying about it. I did have liver for supper last night though - this is a treat for me and I enjoy it when I can. We also bought ground beef and Harry plans to BBQ burgers for tonight but I'll see how the day goes. Often great plans do not materialize, and of course I will have to clean up the BBQ from winter and get a propane heater attached. These tanks are still over by the greenhouses with the heater still attached. So then the heaters will have to put away in the boxes and stored. Who says I don't have things to do  haha!
Well another day here so I better have my coffee and cereal, and get on with it. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment