Tuesday, May 22, 2018

"Time" and Hearts

Well, that was some weekend. From freezing to a 20 degree plus sunny day. I had to cover up Sunday night, and then Monday was by far, the most glorious day we have had. Lots of work. 
Cathy you speak of time and especially bed time. This is the norm here. I think it goes with the territory...always an early to bed time, but then I also get up early so as to have some quiet time for myself before the day begins. And I have no social activities such as TV or computer games to enjoy in the evening. (Harry though, always plays solitaire on the computer) I will sometimes watch a movie on my little machine before bed but that is infrequent and if my eyes will tolerate it, I'll read for a bit before bed. I also listen to the radio in bed, either shows on CBC or some relaxing CD music. Also my body aches constantly and I have come to just ignore this and get on with it. Not healthy for sure, but it gets me by. Often I have no choice as the "chores" have to be done, and it is I who has to do them. My pleasure is with my cat Tigger, and dog Bailey, and my cup of tea, and whatever else I can find to bring me joy - even if I have to imagine or invent something myself haha! 
Pati I love your hearts (mouse factory blog) It looks so appealing that I would love to do some myself - just to get to feel how the tools work if for no other reason. I will soon, and in meantime have my tools ready, and new stabilizer, and still have that $50.00 Fabricland gift certificate burning a whole in my purse. Just the idea that I could, brings me pleasure.
We are on the road again today taking a car load of plants down to Harry's brother in laws and then shopping in Huntsville. Wednesday we take a car load of plants to Sprucedale for the friends there. We have to stop at the cemetery in Sprucedale to get the grave flowers that we forgot last Fall. Then I will have to make up a new arrangement sometime and get it back down there, and clean up the grave site. We do this every year. 
Well, time for another coffee and some cereal and get on with the day. Hope you  have a good week. Always think about you both - Cathy and your work (keep smiling and think happy thoughts) and Pati and your work. I like to see pictures as well - Cathy can you attach pictures like Pati does?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment