Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Irony or what?

Never know what will happen. I just got a call from Fabricland - I won a gift certificate for $50.00
This feels a bit weird for me. The day I bought those glue sticks that were old (and returned for a refund) Fabricland had ballots to enter a draw celebrating their Birthday all the month of April. I filled one in and forgot all about it. So I guess I will have to go back to the store at least to pick up my gift. What do you think I should spend my money on - Pati maybe you might have an idea? I would like it to be spent wisely. 
Short note for tonight. I sent an email with a picture of Sue and I as we had our luncheon today. It was really nice to sit down and have a good conversation with someone.
Sleep has been eluding me lately and I realize just how tired I really am. I hope tonight may be better. Maybe hot milk?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment