Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Glorious weather

This is what we wished for and it is here - at least for now. Outside all day - sunny, warm, melting, lots of work... haha! We will leave the plants that are out, out for the night as it is supposed to be 13 degrees. And no heat on in the greenhouses. Even with some plants out now, the greenhouses are still full. Starts to make life easier although I know it will not last and I know that there are tough times awaiting but for now I am enjoying what I can. 
Tomorrow I shall meet my friend Sue for Luncheon in Huntsville at noon at Swiss Chalet. Harry will drop me off and he'll go and do his thing. When he picks me up, then we shall both go to do the grocery shopping.  So what I must do now before bed, is have a bath and try to wash some of the grim and dirt off. I chose a nice outfit to wear and I'll just curl my hair with the iron in the morning. Sue is always so well put together that I usually try to look sharp or as sharp as I can. Tough job these days though....
Mike gave me four new books to read - a late Birthday gift. I had suggested some to him when he asked for suggestions, and he did not disappoint. Although one is a book I had not heard of and it is this book that I am reading now. Called Dance, Gladys, Dance by Cassie Stokes. I am just into it but couldn't (or didn't want to) put it down last evening while reading in bed. I can hardly wait to hit the bed again and read some more.
So I better get going as I have to close up outside and then put the birds to bed, and then have my bath. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment