Thursday, May 31, 2018

Last day of May?

Time seems to be just galloping along now that it is nice and we are out in the yard. I must enjoy every day the best I can.
Pati I like getting pictures of your studio setup. Sort of nice to sit at your table and have the TV handy to keep you company, and I can now visualize you as you work. I am also interested in your day out with Gail to tour the arts in the area. The shop in Lockport was new wasn't it as I think you mentioned it before. I read in the paper this morning that Sheenas Store (needlecraft supplies) has reopened in Wpg under new ownership - does this make you happy?
I have a thorn stuck in my finger from working around the raspberries yesterday - darn thing bothering my right index finger and it is difficult for me to try to fix it as is awkward. Ugh. Suppose I can call a "sick day: for myself and rest inside today haha!
Update on budgies (in case you are interested): four chicks hatched from the new couple and the old couple have four eggs in their cage already - they have been very prolific with their breeding abilities. We had the cats and dog outside yesterday for the first time for the cats in the cage. The dog likes to sit on a blanket and watch what we are doing, but I still have him on his leash.
I have been eating a lot of kale salads and still really enjoying them. More kale than I can reasonably manage but I am being told I must eat it all up because it was planted just for me haha! 
So another day outside according to the weather and then a day of rain. I check both Wpg weather and Neepawa weather each day to see what is happening on your areas. Not much good rain for any of us recently or in immediate future. That storm that went through your area must have been a real bad one according to reports of the wind blowing over train cars in Rosser? Wow. I am hoping for good rain for you Cathy - lets do a rain dance?
Time for some breakfast - perhaps kale salad? Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment