Saturday, July 25, 2020

Garden Pizza anyone?

Well, you know I love to make my homemade Pizza - it delights me to make and bake it. (Thank you again Cathy for recipe decades ago! - in fact my Mike is now making this as a favourite and we exchange ideas for toppings haha!) Anyway I fashioned another for my usual Friday pizza meal yesterday. Tomatoes and onions from the garden, blended for the sauce, then add to blender thyme leaves, and oregano leaves fresh picked and washed. Place on crust and add some sliced olives ( from the jar) and then top with Mozzarella cheese freshly grated. It was most delicious and I have some left over for my breakfast. Harry even had a piece when he came over to inspect the pizza fresh from the oven, so it must have looked appealing!
Harry's "Doctoring" is starting to become a full time adventure or it seems so... another appointment next week in North Bay for a peripheral circulation assessment.So we go to Huntsville on Monday - Harry for an echocardiogram and me for my yearly hearing aid check, and then to North Bay Thursday. Still two tests pending waiting to be scheduled. I feel like a 'secretary" keeping track of dates and times and also keeping medications,and changes to same all straight haha!  I guess it keeps me busy and off the streets??
Today I bake a cheery cheese cake to take up to North Bay for Willie's Birthday tomorrow. Harry will be off to garage sales today and I will also plan to change all the cages. Not too exciting really but it has to be done. The weather is heating up just like yours, and so happy that Harry has his a/c working away quietly cooling off his room. What a treat it is to have - should have done this decades ago!
I see in the Free Press that movie theaters are opening up and they have a picture of people sitting greatly separated all wearing masks. Does not sound like anything I would like to do now, but maybe you folks there might be considering? I think things are opening up too early and I am anxious about it all. I like to be staying at home!
So now for some pizza and then on with it. I love your EPP pieces on the other blog Pati. You really have been busy with hand work. The second piece does look like gem stones and glistening related to the colours you used. Very nice.
Take care both of you...and thinking about you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment