Sunday, July 26, 2020

The little dog is back.....

Well, yes, we have possession of little Lily again but on a more permanent basis as it turns out. Today was Will's Birthday so i went up with cake and card in hand. The house in which they rent a portion has been sold and they have found another accommodation and will be moving Aug 1. A fast move! And rental rates are totally crazy...glad I am not into renting these days. And they need to get rid of most of their animals so - you guessed it- Lily came back home with me. Harry had told Willie on the phone that we ( the royal we I assume) would take her. As I write this she is curled up on my lap, but will soon join Harry in his room !! I will be going up again on Saturday Aug 1 to help with the move best I can. I have been through this with Willie before so I always feel someone with a level head should be present (wish me luck).
The heat has arrived and i am actually sweating at the computer table in spite of the overhead fan going. Harry's room is really cool with the new a/c. May be i should buy myself one....????
Tomorrow it is to Huntsville for our appointments (both of us)and some shopping.Then Tuesday i should be getting my new glasses - I am looking forward to this as I am sure they will make a big difference for me. 
So time to close up and to bed. Pati I have not viewed that latest The Quilt Show yet, But I am thrilled to see The Last Homely House back in business again. And did you see how quickly the new items in her Shop "sold out" .
New week, new adventures....have fun. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment