Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Sweating it out...

We must all be staying at home and enduring this terrible weather as we have all been rather quiet lately. Hoping you folks are near the end of your heat wave, as we have the rest of this week until some some relief seems in sight.We have had a couple of thunder storms with some rain over weekend but not enough to change the heat. Although the garden seems to be flourishing through it all. I just came in from the first early walkabout and surprised that things are growing so well ( we have been giving lots of water) The lettuce is in need of cutting and eating so that shall be my first chore today. I look forward to a salad but there is always the preparation work to get the lettuce from "pot to plate" and i feel tired and hot just thinking about it right now haha!
Harry has heard from his Doctors office again after the blood work he had last week and apparently he is improving well, and she has discontinued one of his added pills.He has a telephone appointment on tomorrow so hoping for even better news. I am still looking after his medications so trying to keep up as best i can with changes and ordering etc. But I think I mentioned how "run off their feet" the pharmacy is these days and I did have one situation /error that I have to address today with them. I do not like to do this kind of thing but it is necessary. Thank goodness I have a good rapport with them all. 
So stay cool and be sure to send any such cool kind of weather you get, to me!! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment