Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Our new bed is here!

After six weeks of waiting it is here. Aaron even delivered it on his day off! Ours was the only thing in his trailer and he didn’t charge us for delivery. It is only 8:30 but I have had my shower and am in bed in anticipation of sleep. And back in our own room instead of the very hot spare room. Of course the bed frame I wanted to use was under the bed in the room where I had put all the extra furniture and mattress’s. We did it and now I am lying on my very comfortable, and very expensive, (just to me....it was actually in the middle of the price range, but still the most expensive bed I have ever owned) new bed. It seems wrong to be in bed this early but I have been anticipating this for so long! I will let you know how I sleep. Of course, I know, it will take a couple of weeks to know for sure, but tonight I am excited. It is really kind of sad to be excited in bed and only about the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment