Sunday, July 5, 2020

Little excitement?

You see folks, Pati can stay home in isolation and still make things exciting for them...like living next to a grow op ???? But I especially like your description of the wine making process. Sounds like fun and completely effortless. Any wonder you ordered another kit. Cathy do you have the same kind of business in your area?
A little excitement here as well. Yesterday Harry's sister (Donna Crump)  introduced her new very first grandchild thanks to her son Ryan and daughter in law Ashley. It was a boy and all is well apparently. They live in Peterborough which is some way down the highway close to Toronto, and there is no visiting in the Hospital allowed (Covid19) but Ryan was able to go in with Ashley, stay throughout and cannot leave in which case he forfeits his ability to enter again.They have named him Zander James Harry Crump after the two grandfathers by the looks of it, but I do not know from where the first name was derived? Parents nowadays seem to come up with very different names for their kids. Donna is thrilled as she has been ever since they announced their engagement and then subsequent wedding last Sept (the one in the Barn we attended) and then almost immediately the pending arrival of the first born to be. I am happy for them all.
Too hot to go out today so I am puttering inside instead of out. Always wash to do, and I am straightening up and catching up where things have been neglected while concentrating outside lately.Actually I would just like to sit and read and relax - maybe I'll make a refreshing cup of tea and do just that.... Care to join me??? Stay cool and safe my sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment