Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Laugh for today...

I shall share a laugh with you...I am not having a particularly good day as computer issues and I have spoken with Geek Squad and also our Server and awaiting a call back from them. But this was  the icing on the cake for me ( pun intended)
I have baked cupcakes and iced them fancy to take across the street for neighbour Ruth for her Birthday tomorrow along with a really neat card. I wanted to check on her birth year so after all the cupcakes where done, I went into my book to check and low and behold her Birthday is NOT July 8, but instead July 18!!!!!
So I wonder, would you both like to come over for a tea and fresh baked, iced cupcakes this evening to join me?? Or, do I have to eat the dozen all by myself?? What do you think?? XX

No comments:

Post a Comment