Wednesday, July 22, 2020

What to say.....

As I tried to log in on my phone app I was taken to a new blogger interface. I couldn’t figure it out, but there was an option to revert to the older interface (which will be gone on a month). I was able to log on from there. I am jealous cause Jim is sitting on my swing, but there is still sun on it and I am forbidden sun right now (bad reaction...new medication) I am truly jealous☹️  We had new potatoes and beans from the garden last night. I figure we will be eating potatoes every night for a while. They are only new for a little while. The foliage in the garden went insane for a while. The tomatoes grew so fast we couldn’t get cages on them, and the storm at the beginning of July laid everything on its side, but we are getting flowers and the start of produce now. The poison ivy is crazy in our yard right now. It is okay where Jim mows, but beyond that you take your life in your hands. Hard as it is to believe, considering all the weird things with my body, I am still immune to poison ivy. I can walk at will.  Rrain is upset cause her cats are suffering from “deferred aggression “. They wanted to attack a stray cat in their yard, but couldn’t get out to it , so they turned on each other. It is a real thing!!! Google it. Rrain is trying to keep them apart (as the internet advises) but she is really upset since they have always been so close!  I didn’t win lotto max last night so now I have to hope for 6-49. Somehow I don’t see financial independence in my future (sigh). Oh well. I will keep enjoying what I have. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment