Sunday, July 26, 2020

Staying close to home.

Busy day today.  This morning David decided that he needed to use the power washer to clean out the eaves troughing on the garage.  This meant climbing up onto the garage roof.  He had to set up the power washer including electricity and the hose, and climb up the ladder carrying the machine.  Then he had to walk all around the roof, using the washer in the eaves troughing, but trailing both the power cord and hose with him.  I figured that maybe I needed to at least be watching if not more actively helping.  So I sat on the patio and watched with the phone in hand in case I needed to call 911.

That took care of the morning.  Then, after going out for coffee, I spent a couple of hours in the basement doing prep work for my next hand stitching project.  I also had to pack a suitcase, as tomorrow I'm heading out to Gail's for another day of making Boho beads.  She wants to make some smaller ones for earrings, but I just want to fool around.  This evening, I'll have to re-watch the Utube video on the process.  I also plan to, at least, take a look a the new show on the Quilt Show.  Their shows lately are much more basic than I would like, but there is probably much more demand to that sort of thing.

So this evening I want to just relax,  maybe play a little poker, and get to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment